Letscom Fitness Tracker HR is a multi-sport fitness tracking gadget that is used to monitor activities of the body during walking, running, cycling, treadmill, hiking, general workout, yoga, dancing, and climbing. It is easily linked to the smartphone via Bluetooth to facilitate easy tracking of the core fitness activities.
What makes Letscom Fitness Tracker HR so awesome?
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
There are numerous characteristics that make Letscom Fitness Tracker HR the best choice for monitoring activities of the body.
Diversity in Use
It can be used to monitor 14 physical fitness activities namely; dancing, yoga, spinning, hiking, walking, running, cycling, treadmill activity, general workout, climbing, football, basketball, tennis, and badminton.
With such a diverse gadget, the user can rest assured that they need not go back to the shop to but another gadget that would monitor a different activity. More interestingly, Letscom Fitness Tracker HR can track a maximum of 3 activities at a moment. The user needs to select the activities to track on the display of the tracker.
Light Weight and Sleek Design
Letscom HR is light in weight because its straps are made of rubber and its size is uniquely small at 0.96 inches screen. As such, it is not weighty and thus guarantees user’s comfortable when using it.
It is affordable to every person who would like to monitor one or more of their physical fitness activities. Considering that it can monitor 14 activities, the offer price is friendly and relatively affordable to most people.
OLED Touch Screen
Letscom Fitness Tracker HR has an OLED touch screen that enables the user to swipe the display to view various functions. The screen enables ease choosing of the activities to be tracked at a given time.
Long Battery Life
It has an inbuilt battery that lasts for 7 days when in use and 10 days when in standby mode. This is the recommended average of fitness trackers. Such a long battery life saves time that would be wasted during frequent charging. Similarly, the user can easily be tracked when in dire situation even after some days.
Ease of Use
It comes with a comprehensive manual on how to assemble and use it. The instructions are clear, concise, and precise to understand. This facilitates the ease of use of the gadget by the user and thus reduces the instances of misuse or spoilage.
Less Charging Time
On average, fitness trackers should take approximately 120 minutes to charge. However, Letscom Fitness Tracker HR takes 60 minutes to charge the battery fully. As such, it has a shorter than average charging time.
- It is sleekly designed making it attractive and very light in weight. This enhances the comfort of the user during the physical fitness activities.
- Has a USB charging system attached to it and thus can easily be plugged to a computer or any other charging dock that supports USB. Its model resembles a flash disk only that it is attached to rubber straps. When charging, the user only needs to remove the tracker form the rubber straps and plug it in to a USB charging port.
- Has a long lasting battery charge of 4 days when in use and an average of 7 days when in standby mode. This saves time wasted when charging and guarantees that the tracker lasts long.
- Tracks heart rate, calories, sleep quality, sync date and time, has anti-lost alert, notifications, and remote camera control.
- Has a responsive OLED touch screen.
- Has a night mode sensor that enables ease of use during the night.
- Letscom Fitness Tracker HR is water resistant and thus can be used during all weather types including rainy days.
- Discreet vibration when receiving calls and texts if connected through Bluetooth with
- Letscom Fitness Tracker HR is not as accurate as double sensor trackers.
Bottom-line and Verdict on Letscom Fitness Tracker HR
Lack of accuracy in monitoring the physical fitness activities of the user is the most conspicuous shortcoming of Letscom Fitness Tracker HR. As such, a user oriented to a more accurate tracker can try out Fitbit Charge 2, but must be willing to spend more.
Apart from this shortcoming, it has an array of advantages such as sleek attractive design, short charging time, long battery life, ease of use, highly sensitive OLED display screen, diversity of use, and affordability considering the number of activities that can be tracked. Because of these advantages, Letscom Fitness Tracker HR is among the best affordable choices of fitness tracking gadgets.